Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

WOYWW 738

 Hello dear friends!

Are you surprised? Yes I am back! I must admit I struggle just sitting in front of the computer ( terrible sciatica pain) , but I said to myself I have to start with my crafting and blogging again. So here I am.

My last post was in January when I hoped I would be a regular but life keeps interfering, I was ill, my 89 year old mom had terrible problems with her eyes so I had to take care of her and then I finally got a date for my knee operation ( after 11 years of waiting) so I started going swimming to get stronger and ready for the op and now the sciatica happened.Oh well...luckily my daughter is a physiotherapist and she is trying to sort me out. It is a year since my Alan passed away and I still think of him every day but I am being positive and remembering all the good times we had.

Now about my crafting... to be honest I haven't been doing much as I just didn't have the will to do stuff, plus I still haven't sorted out all the boxes of stuff I brought from England, but recently I have been watching a lot of videos and the will for making cards has come back. Also I am pondering about all these new techniques especially foiling. Is it worth it? The thing is my main way of making cards is stamping, die cutting and using stencils and embossing folders - if I start with foiling that means I have to buy a foiling machine, foiling plates... and all that goes with it. I used to like to go with the flow but some how I think these new techniques are just demanding too much... so what do you think crafty friends? Do you think the investment is worth it? Well that is my debate for the day....

And now my desk...very boring...I have bought yet another set of washi tape, die and stamp from Pink fresh studio...I am a bit obsessed with this stuff. It is quite easy to make nice cards with these washi tape die cuts and me not being to good at coloring it really helps. If you look closely you will see to pairs of glasses..why? Because if by any chance one gets buried under piles of my stuff the other one then pops out! Neet aye? 


 I have recently made a card for my 91 year old neighbor. He and his wife are such kind people and take care of me although I should be taking care of them. But I do help with phone and computer problems. So here it is a sort of man card....Layering dies from Honey Bee stamps - love the flying bird. The background is a die from Pink fresh studio.



So there my first blog is done can you believe it? Hopefully I will carry on. I will try to visit you all depends on my sciatica. I am rushing back to bed now - Pain, pain, pain! Huh!

Love and hugs to all of you lovely WOYWW-ers.

Have a lovely crafty rest of the week

Cardarian 



No comments:

Post a Comment