Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WOYWW, time flies!

Hello Bloggerettes and Bloggers!

I must admit that time flies and I am now just running around like a headless chicken! (sounds horrible that doesn't it???). My day goes like this - get up at 5am ( crafting till 7am) then go to work stay at work till 1pm then rush to the physio ( about 20 min drive) phisio takes about an hour then back to work and after 5.30 pm sometime I finally get to go home. How much crafting do you think I do after that??? NOTHING!!!
But this will only be till the end of the week and then I hope I will have more time and more will to do things! I have stuff together for a few projects - I just need to get on with it! I am ashamed to say that I haven't been around many desks this week as I don't even turn on the computer once I get home and work is quite busy these days as the term is coming to the end!
I have seen another doctor this week and I have to have an artroscopy for my knee which in itself is not such a painful procedure but the rehab is a rather long process so I am now thinking when can I have this op without upseting the work process at the library ! The thing is the waiting lists for these operations are enourmous - it can take a year ! Unless you pay for the op - then you get to do it in the next 2 weeks!!!! 
( well of course it costs from 1400 - 1700 €) So I am contemplaiting all these things! 
Anyway just so that you are all up to date with my situation!
Still the show must go on - here is my very messy desk..... I was making a card for my nephew - I can't show it as this morning as I was taking photos my battery went and what you see is what I got! 
This is an overall shot.....new ribbon, bits and bobs and then there is this yellow bit of paper and on top of it is a badge with a WOYWW


lets have a closer look......


YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I have my original wonderful WOYWW badge!!!!Thank you, thank you, thank you JULIA! None of my crafty stuff arrives as quick as your badge did! I promise I will wear it with great pride! If I go to Ally Pally in a few weeks time I will give it a try! See how many other WOYWW-ers I might spot and of course how many of them will spot me!
And now some of my new stash - not much - just a bit to keep me happy!
Crafty Individuals stamps and a Lost Coast Designs Pencils background stamp

 and lovely lace....also from Crafty Individuals.....


Thats all folks for today! Have a lovely day - spring is here giving us lots of sunshine but to be honest we would need rain - the reservoars are empty!
Good "snoopy" day to all!
Lots of hugs from yours truly
Cardarian

20 comments:

  1. Coo, so much stash - does Julia's note mean you are coming to Ally Pally? I do hope so - would love to meet you again. If so and I don't recognise you don't be offended I am not good with faces....! Hope you get something sorted for your knee soon, it doesn't sound any fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my badge after seeing yours! You have got some lovely stamps on your desk. Ali x # 95

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless you. I have so much sympathy for you with your surgery required. I really hope you can get it organised quickly cos I know how much difference it makes [having had 2 arthroscopies and a knee replacement already]. The small cuts they make for the arthroscopies hide the pain involved a bit but once healed it can get rid of so many aches and pains for you so good luck with it all.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i have had an arthroscopy and it aint too bad but as you say recovery time is essential!Loving your new stash ,yes i shall wear my badge to at ally pally be great to see how many woywwers we meet!Have greative week and happy WOYWW
    hugs judex17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with your knee - having seen how much better Annie was after having it done I think its well worth the effort. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking foward to getting my badge whoo-hoo- as I have my ticket for ally pally sorted whoop whoop, I do hope you can get that knee sorted out for you!! love your stash from crafty individuals, I love that shop!! Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You manage to cram so much into your day - 2 hours crafting before work! That's what I call dedication. Hope you get you knee op sorted quickly and get rid of some of the pain.
    Great desk and I love the Lost Coast Pencils - in fact I have it as well.

    Ann B
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you have so little time to craft, goodness me. I too, had an arthroscopy which worked for a couple of years, but then I had a knee (and wrist) replacement - not recommended so try and hold off if you can. Love your workspace. Regards, Anne #27 and #150 (don't ask!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keen to get my hands on one of those badges! Hope you have fun playing with your new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear you need an operation but they've got to get you back to fitness sometime and I hope this does it. Great stash you've aquired so I hope you get some time to use it. Even crafting wouldn't get me up at 5 am!!
    Watch out for an email from Donna!! Can you guess the news?? I'm soooooo excited....
    Lv JoZarty x
    See if you can skype on Friday evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lucky badge owner, I gort one at Farnborough and may go to Ally Pally so who knows. LOve the stamps , especially the pencils. Have fun with them.
    janet #25

    ReplyDelete
  12. it isn't just time that flies!

    soooo excited

    Dxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those stamps look great, I will have to look into that company. Hope you can pop by my blog. Barb #90

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ...how do you craft that early ...my eyes would still be trying to focus. Love all your stash purchases ..the stamps are gorgeous.

    I do hope things work out for you with your knee ...you must be in a lot of pain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope all goes well with the knee. Desk looks fun and those stamps are fab! Take care, it's Thursday but I'm still snooping the WOYWW desks & loving every minute of it! Zo xx 33

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word, another operation? Sorry to hear that, but I hope all this physio and rushing about is helping a little bit?
    How I love that pencils stamp in your new stash, it's just wonderful...I may have to investigate supplies! As for the badge, you're welcome and I hope you see at least a couple at ALly Pally, I really do - here's a clue - Jennie at the Artistic Stamper will be wearing hers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh such fun supplies. I just love those scissors too!
    Boy, that's a lot you have to deal with your knee. I am praying mine holds out. Sure sucks getting older. lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the messiness this week! andOh poor you, wear your woyww badge but don't tell the anyone what it means..Thanks for my snoop, have a great crafting weekend,
    HaPpY WoYwW!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm having a terrible time getting Blogger to cooperate with me this week, but I am SO sorry to hear about the cost of your operation if you have to pay for it yourself. I also got my badge this week, but I won't be going to Ally Pally. Too far to swim (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  20. hope your new op goes well,great busy desk,x

    ReplyDelete