Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hello my dear friends!

I haven't been blogging for more then a week - I just have so much worries these days I just can't get concentrated and blog properly but as it is Valentine's day I thought I would do a quick post! We finally have sunshine after days of snow and ice and rain! I am not sure it will last for long but I am happy to see the sun...I am watching news from England every day and thinking of all the people there suffering from the horrible weather that keeps battering England - I hope for you all that it soon gets better and life returns to normal! 
Today I am showing a Valentines card I made for my DBF....used Simon Says Stamp background stamp with hand drawn hearts which I inked up with Versamark and then put some red embossing powder on! When that was all done I colored in between with H2Os for a bit of shine and "watercolory" look! The sentiment is a die cut from Simon Says Stamp big love you die, I also added ribbon and I cut a heart out and covered it with sequins! So I basicly used all the stuff that is "in" at the moment except these pastes everybody is using - I find them quite messy but do use them sometimes! Anyway here is my card....









Wishing you all a lovely Valentine's day and hopefuly the weather will get better over the weekend!
Lots and lots of hugs and love to everybody!
CARDARIAN

2 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous card and I am sure he will really appreciate it and you too.
    love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naj se povsod narava umiri
    in naj prinese vsem miren spanec in brezskrbne noči.
    Tvoja Valentinova voščilnica je čudovita
    lep preostanek tega dne ti želim
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete