Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I am back with WOYWW!

Hello my dear bloggy friends!

So sorry I have been away for such a long time! I had so much going on in my life! My DBF had a knee operation and I was caring for him, then we went to Slovenia and got some physio for his knee there and it seems I have been organising things, taking him to doctors appointments and generaly being very busy! He is finally okay now - been signed off by the doctors so maybe I will get some very much needed ME time now!! I have been trying to make cards and other stuff but not much - this last week I have been to the Create it! craft show in Kent and I think I will soon be back on track with my crafting....
So first my desk...actually I will show you all the stuff I bought at the show and has been dumped on my desk....


I bought stamps from various companies - Inkylicious now have some "Banksy" style ones which I really like! I bought some stencils and tools....

This product called Glitter Kiss was new to me I think it is really good for making glittery backgrounds and not getting too messy!

It has a spunge in the lid of the pot and that is for spreading the product! I haven't tried it yet, but I will try it and report!
Oh the good news is I have got a new camera! I have recently celebrated a round birthday and with having big problems with my old camera my DBF bought a new Nikon COOLPIX A900 for me! I am very happy with it - I haven't figured it all out yet but I am getting there!....



I have a good phone for taking pictures but I still love to take pictures with a proper camera!
Here is a photo of a flower in my garden I have taken a picture of with my new toy....

Here is a nice one of a little lamb that has posed for me....

I will end this post with a photo of a bit of mixed media art I have made recently after buying a Stampotique stamp...

So that is it for todays WOYWW...I haven't posted for more then 2 months but hopefully I am back for good! I will of course participate in next weeks ATC round robin! Yay! 8 years of WOYWW ! AMAZING!!!
Have a lovely week, lots of hugs to all
CARDARIAN



7 comments:

  1. Ooh... purple! :)
    Fantastic images and cards... I'm not a glitter fan (too many crafting mishaps with the darn stuff) But that purple could easily get me hooked on the sparkly stuff again :)
    Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
    Bubbles #22
    http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/woyww-415.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you back, love the look of the new camera. Glad Alan's knee is ok now; and that you enjoyed the show. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hope you DBF recovers well. It can be hard to do all the caring. Love the goodies you have picked up and the fab mixed media post at the end of your post is amazing. Have a great week.
    sandra de @3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dolores, so good to hear the news on Alan! Lovely stash you have there- I believe a company called Bee Crafty also have a range of Banksy inspired stamps.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Banksy stamps, and the Stampotique card! I've always wanted those Stampotique stamps! Glad hubby is all better and that now you can focus on YOU!! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #33

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the glitter kiss is as good as the metallic version of the same product, then you'll love it. So easy to use. Hope DBF's knee is getting better. Great stash from Create-It. Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing like a real camera for taking good photographs (though this is only my opinion of course!). Great collection of goodies you bought and look forward to seeing you use them. Happy belated woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete