Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

WOYWW 419, this time from my old desk!

Hello my dear bloggy friends!

I have been out of action since our WOYWW anniversary due to a bit of holiday at Warners and now I am in Slovenia! I had some work done in my flat so I had to come and see what has been done and I must say I am happy with my new floor in the kitchen and hall. I am also at my old desk although I have taken on myself a big job of spring cleaning and decluttering so no actuall crafting has been done!
Still I will show you my old desk....some of you might remember it - it is still as messy as it used to be! :-)



Since the anniversary I have recieved and sent off several ATCs.....here are the ones I have recieved ....all lovely and different - thank you ladies - I love them!



I also recieved these cards....THANK YOU for them too.

And most recently this lovely card and ATC came all the way from Australia from Shaz in Oz....thank you Shaz! 

I have been making a lot of cards but I only managed to take a picture of one...

This was a card for my DBFs son in law who just turned 40. There were so many birthdays in June and I was just doing cards and sending them I actually forgot to take photos! Huh!
Anyway I can show you a photo of my new floor....it is some new material called vinyl tiles....here is my kitchen floor....



my terrace is in full summer mode.....

and here is my last photo - a lovely butterfly came to visit my flowers....


Thank you for putting up with my long chat - I hope you enjoyed my photos!
Lots of hugs to all you WOYWWers, have a lovely week!
CARDARIAN



10 comments:

  1. We are thinking about putting the vinyl tiles in our kitchen as well. It looks very nice! Have a great crafty week! Dorlene #44

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks lovely now the works done and your ATC collection is great. Spring cleaning is good, I just never seem to get round to it so well done. Have a great woyww and happy crafty week, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floor looks like laminate,very nice. That butterfly picture is great,happy WOYWW,Vicky€18

    ReplyDelete
  4. great desk; looks ok to me! the cards are fab; and so is your new floor! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your great desky share.
    Hi there Dolores,
    I love your old desk, very welcoming with all that crafty stash, and grand collection of ATCs too, well done, so glad mine made it there ok :D
    Well done on kitchen Lino tiles too, they look very smart. Love your butterfly, now that's a gorgeous a shot!!!
    Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #31

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dolores, love the butterfly pic! The floors look gorgeous.So many fab ATC's again this year. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flooring and your patio looks so inviting. Is it sunny in Slovenia?
    Beautiful atc's you have there but I cannot see mine because I have not sent it yet. Can you give me your address in the UK so I cam post one to you please. Thank you so much for yours.
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry we didn't get to press flesh in the uK.. so near and yet so far... Liz has the birthday book I made for you - so let her know when you are next around and she will meet up with you for a play date, see you soon in FRANCE OR SLOVENIA... DXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ATC's... Love the cards, Your flooring is Beautiful love your outdoor space so inviting... Fabulous desk full of lovely crafty items... Have a happy week ahead... May #29

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous workspace!
    Have a super weekend,
    Katie xx44

    ReplyDelete