Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

WOYWW, A long time away!

Hello my dear bloggy friends!

I have been away for such a long time ! I looked when I last posted and it was 3 months ago! I couldn't believe it! I must admit I have had a very busy year - well summer but when I look back it seems I haven't done much! I am in Slovenia at the moment but I will soon be traveling back to England!
I don't want to bore you with all the details but I have done some improvements to my flat here, I had visitors from England ( my DBFs children and grandchildren) for which I had to prepare and then we took them all around Slovenia with a couch! It was all on me to organize it! I also stayed with my mom for a week , met up with lots of friends and time just flies - 2 months went so fast!
On the crafty side of things I have made a few cards and journal pages which I will show, but first lets have a look at my desk! - I have a new computer so there is a bit of a change...the computer now sits on top of my desk - before it was under the desk....


What you see on my desk is my altered book - art journal, a bunch of oxide inks and all sorts of crafty stuff! This desk is a bit more crowded then the one in England but I love that I have all my stuff so close and handy!

Here are a few photos of things I have done over the summer!

Cards:






I have this art journal - altered book I always make a page or two when I am here at home - I managed to make 3 this summer!

This is my altered book...
 This page is ...under the sea - got inspired when I was at the seaside...



This one is a floral one - I just can't help it I love flowers...

 This is something different for me - I made a page with pictures of women - no I didn't draw them - I am not that good but  I bought a fabric that had these faces on it and this page just came to my mind! I did a lot to the background but you can't see much of it . Because the pictures are on fabric they give some nice texture to the page!


and an ATC

So that was all my summer crafting - well there was more cards but I forgot to take photos of them! Huh! How many times does that happen? 
Anyway I will be back in England soon and I am looking forward to the WOYWW Wales crop! We have booked Warners in a place a can not pronounce and I just can't wait to see all my lovely WOYWW crafty friends!
Love and hugs to all of you,
CARDARIAN

11 comments:

  1. Great cards, fun journal pages! You took your family all around Slovenia with a couch? I'm not sure what this means! Are they sitting on a couch in the back of a truck while you drive around Slovenia? LOL! That is what I picture in my head! Have a great week, and thanks for sharing! Lindart #31

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Well done. You have achieved an enormous amount whilst away. Glad you have had such a good time with family and friends.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice to meet you! All your cards look lovely and colourful! Have a lovely week, Heather #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your faces - how on earth did you find that fabric? Love it.
    Gorgeous artwork - cards and journalling.
    Take care and rest for a bit when you get back to England.
    Hugs, Neet 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise you were coming to the Crop - how wonderful!! Shall look forward to seeing you again very much :-D. I've seen from FB that you've been busy over the past few months, it's great to do it but time really sips past. Love your cards and atc as always!
    Hugs, LLJ 4 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dolores, so many beautiful art pieces here, I can't pick a favourite. I agree, time flies so fast, I feel like this whole year has just vanished into thin air. Looking forward to the crop too, and seeing you both again. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cardarian, fabulous artwork, you certainly have been busy this summer. I think it's a good idea to look back at what you've done. I've been a bit extra busy recently with my parents but trying to keep up with the visits if I can. Happy belated woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to see you, You have been busy this summer, Love your cards and journal pages...great idea using fabric for texture I thought you had painted them... New computer looking good... Have a happy creative week ahead... May #15

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back, how busy your summer has been! Love your journal pages especially. Have fun at the crop, I can't make this one. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi again. Really looking forward to welcoming you to the crop in a couple of weeks time. Your first time in wales - you have chosen a very special place to visit!! looking forward to seeing you again.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look forward to meeting you at the crop. My eldest son was in Slovenia at the start of August visiting his girlfriend's parents. I love your WOYWW card holder. That fabric for the art journal was a great find. I can't draw faces either so it's a clever way round the problem. Happy WOYWW Sarah #26

    ReplyDelete