Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

WOYWW 503

Good evening my dear friends!


I am late posting and this will be a quick one too! I have been making cards and ordering new stuff too so that is what I will be showing you!
My mom was 85 last week and I made a card for her birthday....


She liked it very much - I think because it was so colorful! 
I have also made another Valentines day card... I make these love cards for friends who I know will not get a Valentines day card - just to show some love and kindness to them...


Now that I look at them both they look similar although they have been made with completely different dies and techniques!
I have recently, actually before Christmas, discovered a German company that makes stamps and dies and lovely papers called Alexandra Renke - I have ordered stuff to England and also here to Slovenia and the service is perfect!  So I recommend it!
Here are a few bits I have ordered.....

A few dies, papers, which were too big to fit into my photo and lovely washi tape! I said I won't buy any more washi tape but I just couldn't resist it! 
So there my lovely friends that is me for this WOYWW.... I probably won't be on here next week as I will be travelling back to England!
Have a lovely week and enjoy your crafting!
Love and hugs to all of you
CARDARIAN

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dolores, I love your mum's birthday card too and for the same reason she did. Safe journey over to England. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mum's card is beautiful and what a kind thought to send the valentine's to friends who won't get one. have a good week Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dolores. What a beautiful thought - to make a love card for folk who wouldn't normally get one. - well done. Travel safely next week.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card for your mum Delores and how sweet to make V cards for people who wouldn't otherwise get one. Happy woyww, sending hugs, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection from Alexandra Renke. My favourites have to be the Poppies. Your Mother's Birthday card is delightful and what a lovely thought regarding the Valentines Cards.
    Wishing you safe travels ahead.
    Happy WoywW Tracey #9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Delores, yes, my friend in Nth Ireland sent me acadd with those dies on them, she told me the name and I di a search and found them but way too expensive for them to come here. In way it saves you buying things, some of the time! But their floral dies are gorgeous.
    Lovely cards, for mumma and friend.
    Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz. X #6



    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mum's card too - why do people always assume that older folk want pastel cards?? They love colour just as much as we do!! Great new stash there, I look forward to seeing what you create with it!
    Hugs LLJ 14 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well know wonder your Mama liked the card, it’s gorgeous! bet it’s nice to be home for her birthday. Funny about the Washi Tape, made me smile, I’m exactly the opposite about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dolores, lovely cards, and belated Happy Birthday to your Mom. Those dies look amazing. Thanks for the tip! Have a lovely week- and a safe journey to the Uk- Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. new toys! yay. Safe travels and Creative Blessings! Kelly #32

    ReplyDelete