Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

WOYWW, Cards, cards and more cards!

Hello my dear WOYWW friends!

I am back after a while - I try to make it every week but I will be honest I am sooo tired after all this swimming and trying to loose weight I just many times don't feel like doing anything. I am still regularly making cards - after making loads of Valentine's Day cards I have now moved to Easter cards and also birthday cards. So lets have a look first at my desk which looks clean at the moment although it is only clean after I made a card for about 5 minutes and then it gets all "crowded" again. I have this new Tim Holtz glass mat and I remember him saying because it is a bit lifted from the desk it makes you have more space - doesn't work for me - it still gets really messy!
My desk....

Next a few cards I have made recently....
First birthday cards - this one is for my nephew it is a shaker card and the letters are an MFT block letters die...I used them a bit different then what they have intended to be used...Background distress oxide sprays and a cogs embossing folder...

This card was made for my partners grandaughter - it was made with one of the new Altenew 3D dies..I love how it turned out...I also used distress oxides for the background - the combination of colors I used was in a video by Kristina Werner who has been showing lots of distress oxide ink combinations.

And here are a few Easter cards....this one was a challenge for me as I don't usually use these colors..


Washi tape from Alexandra Renke...



Those are just a few examples...I will go now and hopefully come back next week...
Hugs to all, have a lovely week...
Cardarian


11 comments:

  1. Hi Dolores, loving all your cards. So spring like. I too got the TH mat, love it, apart from not liking that it 'stands up' off the desk- stuff keeps getting underneath it. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make such gorgeous cards! Glad you are still swimming, not so good if it keeps you from joining in more often. Have a great week. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards miss D, just lovely. Am so glad to see you, I hope the swimming and dieting is paying off. You aren’t alone, I’m back on the wagon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous selection of really intricate cards. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. With love and God Bless. Caro x (#31)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the card collection, very stylish. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Delores, you have been busy with all those cards, love the one for your nephew, esp the embossing folder used like that, it looks great.
    The glass mat looks great and I’d be like you my desk crowds in! Think it’s the default setting on my desk!
    Hard losing weight isn’t it? I’m strugling with it too.
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x #18

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to see you back on the desks - sympathies with the weight loss etc, I'm on the wagon too. Why is it so easy to put on and so blooming hard to lose?? Grrrr. I love your cards, so fresh and pretty, especially the last one!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a busy day for me yesterday so I'm just playing catch up with visiting my blogging friends. The Stick Man outfit was completed and looked really lovely but.....more about that on my Friday blog post. :-)
    Lovely to see your joining in and always lovely to see the fab cards you've been making.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Easter cards and very striking birthday cards - would be hard to choose a favourite but the bunnies are up there at the top of my list, especially with their beautiful coloured backgrounds.
    Sorry you are battling with your weight, I am the opposite at the moment but hopefully the medics will sort things out before I become a stick insect.
    Take care, enjoy the week.
    hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous cards Dolores. I like the idea of using a shaker panel over the happy birthday background. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dolores. Those cards are great - I love the colour combinations. I have an old glass mat, and an ordinary cutting mat - they sit next to one another on the desk - and are soon full - yes! Mine don't stay empty when I am working either.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete