Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 30, 2019

WOYWW 521 The week after!

Hello WOYWW friends!

I am here again and very happy! Happy because I will be coming to the crop! YIPEEEEE! Alan is feeling better and I am feeling well - the same - but I don't want to miss this lovely opportunity to meet so many of you lovely ladies! We will be traveling to the area on Friday so there will be no pressure on the day to get to the crop! I just can't wait - and I hear there will be a lot of us coming to this crop! Better hurry with my ATCs....here is my desk of today!

 As you can see ATCs are in the making....
 To the right of my desk there is a lot new stamps and dies...
 And to the left  of my desk is my die cutting machine which I am thinking of replacing with a new electronic one but I haven't made my mind up yet....I had a Tim Holtz one a few years ago and that went terribly wrong so I am having a think...
Here are a few things I made since last Wednesday...
 A card for my 85 year old auntie...
 A card for my PIF Helen.....

and here is card with some edelweiss flowers - I love them and a company from Slovenia ( Najlepši par) has just brought them out!


Today's blog is done....have a lovely rest of the week and I hope to see a lot of you at the crop in Shrewsbury!
Love and hugs to all
Cardarian

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card you've made and lucky you to go to the crop, wish I could be there too. Happy creative week and wishing you a lovely woyww, Angela x17x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you will be able to attend the crop. I know a lot of your friends will appreciate hearing that. Your ATCs are wonderful and I am SO impressed by all the products on your desk. You must spend a fortune on everything! Happy WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the crop looking forward to seeing all the pictures and really sweet looking cards I'm sure your Auntie will love it
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you will be coming to the crop - see you then! I don't do enough die cutting to justify an electric machine and especially after all the problems with the Vagabond in the uk I would be seriously put off... Great cards (thank you!) Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so glad Alan is feeling better and you will make it to the crop! Safe travels, see you on Saturday. I am sure Helen will love her card. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dolores, thats fantastic news, looking forward to seeing you both again.Those are gorgeous cards, love the delicate Edelweiss.See you Saturday, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! How wonderful that you and Alan are able to make it to the Crop. I'm so pleased as it's a big celebration and it wouldn't have been the same without you!
    Hugs LLJ 8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to seeing you at last! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dolores, well I know for sure you made the crop! Well done, and how I love all your pickies, gorgeous Eldelweiss, wowee I love them too. Like our flannel flowers they’re gorgeous white flowers here too I’ve shared a few years back now. I’ve just taken delivery of a brand new electronic die cutting machine, A4 and sold my grand Caliber all in same week, end of last week. I love my new one, very new release I’d been waiting since Feb for it to be released paid for it in March. I’ll blog it tomorrow. God willing
    But this is link Courture creations Gopower Pro.
    https://youtu.be/Ti9dansLHNk
    Why I love it, it’s multi platform. Just loaded up my cuttlebug sandwich, and put it sideways into the machine mouth and perfect.
    Plates are A4 and really decent thickness and clear, hated my grand caliber non clear plates. I’m still working out sandwiches using their plates and worked out a better embossing folder sandwich as didn’t like theirs. Every machine is a learning curve. I’ve right shoulder issues that’s why I bought one.
    Very late at calling .. but happy belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing your desk, Shaz in Oz.x #24

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am very sorry didnt comment on this sometimes can’t comment on embedded comment boxes so read post but couldn’t comment.
    However trying to thank everyone who sent an atc via Jo..thanks dear Delores yours is gorgeous I love it very much indeed, and colours flower with bee in oranges, love those creations too well done!
    Happy VERY belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #22

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete