Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

WOYWW, Getting ready for the crop in Wales! YIPEEEE!

Hello dear bloggy friends!

I have traveled over all of Europe over the last week or so! I am now back in England and so busy with various things I wonder wouldn't it be better to just have stayed at home! šŸ˜‰  But here I am and well it is Wednesday and time for the big gathering at the Stamping Ground where Julia is the queen of the snooping crowd! And let me tell you this snooping crowd is meeting this weekend in Wales in Llandudno courtesy of Margaret at Glitterandglue! Oh I am sooo looking forward to it! Yippeee!!
Enough of  all that excitement lets get up to the snooping business! This week my desk, actually my whole craft room is in such a mess - it is not just me doing stuff on the desk, but it is stuff I brought from home all on the desk on the floor, wherever there is space...have a look!


As you can see there is stuff everywhere - behind the chair is my brand new Janome Skyline 3 sewing machine ! On the desk are stamps, acrylic paints, pens, scissors and well I think about everything a crafter would need! But as you can see I have about 3 Atcs space to do stuff on my desk! How can that be??? Huh!
I will show you just 2 of my atcs as they should be a surprise for the ladies attending the crop....




I am just preparing dinner so I will finish this! Anybody going to the crop - I look forward to seeing you there we will be traveling to Wales on Friday and staying there till Monday! 
Love and hugs to all you amazing deskers and crafters!
CARDARIAN

10 comments:

  1. hope you have a great time, sadly can't go to this one with the travel and distance but maybe next time... love your very busy desk and the atcs. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolores. I'm excited to say I will be meeting you soon cos I'm going to the crop too. Can't wait.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Good to know you are safely home here - and SO looking forward to Saturday. Email me at Margaret(dot)diddanfa(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll give you directions - and talk about Friday.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC's... Have lots of fun at the crop... lots of photos please... enjoy it all... May #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've been busy and your desk looks quite active too. Wish I could be with you all at the weekend but it's just not possible. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  6. O veliko dogajanja je na mizi, tudi končna izdelka sta čudovita.
    Sončen pozdravček Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Dolores. Don't know if you have emailed me - but I see that the computer has automatically put a capital M at the beginning of my name - it should be lower case. SORRY!!!
    Margaret#2

    ReplyDelete
  8. See you Saturday!
    Looks as if you have been busy buying everything on the way from Slovenia - great haul.
    Got my atc's done too - so ready for a swap.
    Hugs, Neet 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great trip to Llandudno and "Croesu y Gymru"
    Love to all at the crop, shame I can't turn up myself but, as you know, I have the German wing of my family arriving tomorrow. Hope to see you soon.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to meet you tomorrow. I have tags rather than ATCs which I hope will be acceptable swaps! Sarah #31

    ReplyDelete