Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WOYWW, At home in Slovenia!

Hello my lovely bloggy friends!

I have been away for a long time! I didn't even blog about the amazing crop we had in Wales. But I can tell you it was really a good one and I think all the ladies had a fantastic time - for me it was wonderful and also the first time I  have been to Wales! I have since been busy with things and at the moment I am in Slovenia waiting to meet the surgeon which will perform operations on my knees - yes not just one but both knees will be replaced with new ones and hopefully after a certain time all this pain I am living with will finally be gone!
I have been to a garden center recently and had a picture of me taken in front of this lovely Christmas display...



On the crafty side I have been making cards and also a few other things!
I joined a women's club recently in our village and it is quite a fun club - it is called National association of women's clubs - NAWC and I have been welcomed in the club and am trying to participate in all the activities. The first thing I noticed was that their name tags were quite dull so I thought I can use my crafty skills and make new ones for everybody and here they are....


I have also been making poppies that the club sells and gives the money to the British Legion!
I am at the moment making Christmas cards at high speed - I will show them as I make them - here are a couple I made ...



Oh forgot to show my desk...as I am in Slovenia you are looking at my desk here.....


Not much action going on at the moment there is a birthday card on the side in the making but not much else...
I did buy a lovely Christmas box and put my new dies and embossing folders which I bought here recently in it...



So there that is me for today - I will come back with more Christmas crafty stuff in the next few days..
Love and hugs to all of my lovely bloggy friends...
CARDARIAN

11 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased that you're well on the way to getting your knees sorted out, hope the operation comes quickly and then you can get with the rest of your Loire, pain free. Sending hugs.
    Love the pic of you with the unicorn peeping over your shoulder, lol! And your Christmas cards etc are fab. That box is fun!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two new knees? When are you hoping to have that done? I know the relief of knee pain from when I had mine done so really hope yours is as successful as mine my friend.
    Love the badges you made and your cards are always lovely.
    It was good to meet you in real life in Wales.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo sem vesela, da si se oglasila. Uspešno operacijo in hitro okrevanje kolen želim. Izdelki so čudoviti, nestrpno že pričakujem tvoje naslednje objave
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will be without pain after the surgery... it looks like you had a lot of fun creating cards and name-tags, they look so bright and happy, the ladies will love them I'm sure! Happy woyww, have a warm and bright day, hug from Holland, Marit #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all goes well with your knee surgery meeting. The christmas cards are great, love the bright blue, so crisp and fresh. Enjoy your bloggy Wednesday.
    Ellie #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dolores. So glad you had such a good time at the crop! Pleased you will soon be so much better - knee ops make a HUGE difference. My hubby had both knees replaced - and walked up Snowdon after that!
    Love the Christmas decoration - and the colourful badges. Well done on the Christmas cards. I haven't done any for myself yet - did Mrs D's, then made for the hotel, and they keep asking for more... then next week a craft stall, then hopefully I can start on my own!
    Take care. Trusting all goes well. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dolores, I really hope you get your surgery soon, and lose the pain. So many gorgeous projects here, and I'm sure the ladies will love those awesome name tags. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope the ops on your knees go well- you are brave having them both done at once!! Love the new name badges - lucky ladies! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Alan with you? Hope so, and when is this operation likely to take place - before or after Christmas?
    Love the badges you have done for the new club you have been welcomed into. As I do the Christmas cards you have been making.
    Hugs, Neet 2
    ps love the Christmas photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dolores, great to catch up with you again. Hope all goes well with your operation and that you will finally be pain free. Love the new club badges you have made! happy WOYWW Sarah #27

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards and love the name tags which reminds me I have table settings to do, Christmas will be here before we know it. Happy creative belated woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete