Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

Snow

Hello my dear friends!

Another quick post - I have been working long shifts for the last few days so I haven't been around much of you, this afternoon I am traveling up to my moms  - I hope all goes well as we have our first snow (it is a 200 km drive) ! It hasn't covered the grass completely yet  but it is getting thicker. These are photos I took looking outside the library onto our faculty garden and the so called " garden classroom" (basicly a shed where students have classes outside in the summer!) 



I also have my high school reunion ( 35th! HUH!!! I AM OLD) this evening so I guess I have to go even though the weather isn't exactly nice! But we are used to snow in our country - not like England where all comes to a stop when it snows! :-)
Anyways I will see you Sunday with a few photos from my travel!
Oh yes I also made a card for a student who finished his forestry studies! I think it is clear that that is what the card is for.....


Have a lovely weekend....
Hugs,
Cardarian

4 comments:

  1. Love the card. Travel safely.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos and a cute card too.

    I looked for a "contact me" button but couldn't find one - so please, would you contact me via the email address on my blog - I want to ask you a favour ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos... I hope you can stay warm.
    There's an award for you on my blog!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dolores, we have snow too, lots - about 6 inches now where I am but more in other parts of the UK. Lovely card, lovely colours and I love the tree and the owl :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete