Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2 kisses and 2 cards!

Hello my dear friends!

I have been away for a while due to holidays that have stretched out all the way from Easter to the 2nd of May! I spent a few days with my daughter at my moms and then flew to England where I was guest at the Royal Wedding - ha, ha not! But I did watch the whole wedding from 8 o'clock onwards! He, he not one kiss, 2 kisses!!!!!!!


What can I say that has not been said a million times over! It was a lovely wedding, the dress was lovely , newly weds are lovely and obviosly they like to kiss ha, ha! I wish them a lovely life together!
So thats the wedding done, here are a few photos of the making of Easter eggs at my mom....




And now the 2 cards I have made today - one is for Less is More.....the theme is lucky dip - I chose thank you card.....

and my other card is for Craftalnica - our Slovene challenge blog which I hope just to catch - they are having a sketch !
Pridružujem se izzivu Craftalnica sicer zelo pozno ampak upam da bom ravno za rep ujela "deadline".



So there I will be back with you tomorrow for a WOYWW - I missed the last one but I am back so here I come!
Have a good nights sleep!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

10 comments:

  1. What pretty cards, love the coloring on your flower so spring like. Those eggs look amazing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards, love the orange flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely cards. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love how you have reflected the orange flower design onto the tag:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prazniki so mimo, poroka tudi :)) in veseli me, da si se nam ponovno pridružila v zadnjem hipu.
    Obe voščilnici sta čudoviti.
    Za naš izziv si izbrala lep papir in simpatičnega ježka. Zelo všeč so mi črke in srčki ♥. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you again!
    The wedding was wonderful wasn't it!
    Loved it!
    Super cards too!
    DO join us again Soon!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joj, kar fouš sem ti :))
    Jaz sem bila 2002 v Londonu ravno takrat, ko je umrla kraljica mati in sem doživela marsikaj meni še vedno nepredstavljivega.
    Žal takrat evforija ni bila vesele narave, se je pa točno videlo, koliko britancem pomeni monarhija. Vsaka jim čast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was about to say I didn't see you at the after wedding drinkies hehe
    Wasn't it just fabulous CArdarian

    Your card is gorgeous, love the lighting effect!
    Continued thanks
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete