Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday post and WOYWW

Hi Everybody!


How should I say this?? Another year has come round and another year has been added to the many I already have ( or should I say feel on my body). As I share so much with you I thought I would share this too - no point in being secretive about having a birthday at my age! I had a lovely day - I got up early and enjoyed the lovely morning on my terrace ( yes I can now sit outside in the morning) then I went to the market and bought a few baskets of strawberries which I took to work with a few other goodies and shared with my friends ....
I got some lovely gift and a big "international bouquet" that was sent to me from my DBF from England! I  wanted to make a video to mark the occassion but I don't really know how and the only camera I have is the one on my laptop that I use for skype. Does anybody know if you can use that to make a video for your blog?
I also went out with my friends last night and had a lovely Indian meal and drank too much Cobra! So today I wasn't as bright and early as usual! 
I will be honest with you I haven't been doing much crafting this week - it was time to do some gardening - it is all done and dusted but unfortunately my desk is empty!


But I still have a few things to share with you....first my kitchen table this morning - full of lovely flowers I got for my birthday....


The one in the back with the pinky stuff wrapped around it is from my DBF....

Here is a bit of my efforts in my "garden".....


Here are a few pots with varios flowers and also a few herbs I use quite often (basil, parsley, chives and  melissa....it all still looks a bit sad but in a few weeks It will be very nice and colorful!


Oh well I do have something crafty to share - I have started putting my ribbon on dolly pegs but the problem  is that instead of putting my old ribbon on them -  the one that is mashed up in boxes and desperately needs sorting  I keep on buying new ribbon and never get round to those boxes?? Why do you think that happens??? Ha, ha....
Well that is me for today! Have a lovely snoop around - I will make an effort to visit as much of you as possible but I must admit sometimes life takes over and I just can't do all the visits I would like to!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to Cardarian,
    Happy birthday to you,

    Just be thankful you couldn't hear me singing :-)
    Gorgeous flowers. Hope you hada really special day.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you happy birthday.Lots of lovely flowers.
    Happy Creative wednesday
    hugs judex 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vse najboljše !!.

    Pozdravček, Janja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, my friend!! Your flowers are lovely, and I hope you find time to craft soon, for now enjoy your celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Biorthday Dolores,

    yes you can (use your same image capture for skype to make a video) all you need is some form of media software - ~Pc's and Macs susally have the basic software installed - skype me sometime and I'll talk you through - weekend will be best as I am working evenings and daytime so a bit busy till then,

    which reminds me Microsoft just bought skype so how long do you reckon till we mac users have to pay????

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you, that is really sweet of the flowers, love your ribbon storage idea. Thank you for sharing. Happy WOYWW 101! Not far until WOYWW 104 and the PIF! Are you ready? All the best, #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! - Have a fabulous time enjoy being queen for a day. Glad to see sunlight on your desk today!!!

    Thanks for sharing today,

    Sarah at 5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a special day and lovely of you to treat your colleagues with treats. An old fashioned greeting in England is "Many Happy Returns of the day" so I'll send you this wish.
    Your desk looks nicely ready and waiting for you to return to it!
    Love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great birthday and your garden looks lovely. I store my ribbons on dolly pegs too - keeps them neat and tidy and easy to find! oh and looks good too! Sunshine Girl No. 24

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers. Happy Birthday. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday hun, and gardening is also crafting =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy returns Dolores, how marvellous you are, no matter how the years turn over..we're all still 18 inside! Wonderful flowers and plantings...I remember your balcony last year looked beautiful, and my gosh - your desk!! Looks clear and organised...not for too long though, please?!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penblwydd Hapus to you from nearly sunny Wales. Know what you mean about the flowers but have faith! Lovely flowers you have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday!! Your flowers are lovely - they make your heart sing - don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated birthday wishes - those blooms look wonderful and it sounds like you had a wonderful day! Elaine#16

    ReplyDelete
  16. A tad belated but a very happy birthday to you hun! Hope you had a fabby day - your flowers all look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete