Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another card for SCC and a 4th of July tag!

Hiya Everybody!

Here is another card I made for Summer Card Camp! I used this color combo....

It is a simple card but it took me hours to make it - I wasn't happy with the leaves but in the end I think I got it right! So here is my card!


In detail......


And this is a little tag I made for the 4th of July! I was born in the States and lived there till I was 9 years old, when we moved to Slovenia! I am a "natural born" and I have a passport to prove it! So in some way I have the right to celebrate the 4th of July! Lots of criticism goes to America and Americans these days  but I think it is still a great country with so many achievements other countries will probably never catch up! So fellow Americans have a lovely 4th of July!


Lots of hugs to all of you , have a lovely start of the week...
Cardarian

3 comments:

  1. Love the Happy Birthday card. A very pleasing combination of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and the flower turned our great - don't worry I take absolutely ages to make cards too! If you don't like something it's just too hard to leave.
    Thank you so much for visiting My Mojo Monthly and your encouraging words. Looking forward to what you have in mind and do hope you will be back soon to share one of your creations!
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be a simple card but the colours are gorgeous! Thank you for your lovely comments last week - it meant a lot xxxx

    ReplyDelete