Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SCC Week 4 card nr. 2

Hiya Everybody!

This is just a quick post - I made another Summer Card Camp card.....as you have seen this weeks color combo is....

and I have made another card with this combo, using Jennifer McGuire's technique called the faux letterpress where you put ink on the female side of the embossing folder......cough....lets say it the indented side of the embossing folder.....run it through your cuttlebug or what ever machine you have and you get a very interesting result! I had this butterfly embossing folder for a while - never used it - well it came in handy today! 
Here is what I made....


I love how those butterflies stand out and work so well with the MS punch butterflies! 
Thats it for now.....must go to bed now....late again!
Hugs to all of you,
Cardarian

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Love that embossing folder - would love to know which company you got it from. I have that MS butterfly and use it all the time. Such a great job with the faux letterpress!

    ReplyDelete