Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 12, 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge and a weekend of traveling!

Hello Everybody!

I still haven't been doing much but I managed to make a card for a 3 year old....it is quite similar to the one I made for her 5 year old sister but smaller - I think you have to be carefully to give siblings approximatly the same things otherwise they might think you prefer one from the other....anyway I am entering this card into the Charisma Cardz Challenge - they want butterflies and I have a few on this card and they sparkle!

So here is my little birthday card...

This is the recipe for the card: Card basis is Anitas shaped cards - the round one! The pink paper is from the Creative cardmaking magazine ( I cuttlebuged it with the swiss dot folder) , so are the letters, the tag and the cake which I have blinged up a bit with glitter and some gems, the ribbon is hobby craft, the paper with the colorful circles is a digi download and the butterflies are punchies also blinged up with gems....
So that is it.....
I am off to Trieste - Italy for a bit of a snoop around shops this afternoon - I need to see what the spring trends are - also if I fancy something I might buy it - why not? I deserve it! Tomorrow I will go visit my mom - another 200 km drive! It will be a busy weekend I will report about my travels Sunday evening!
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy life!
Cardarian

2 comments:

  1. That card is so perfect for a child ...full of colour,fun,and lots to look at.
    Hope you have a great time shopping ...I shall look out for your post about it.
    Great to have another friend in yet another part of the world ...makes it seem smaller.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet, all pinky and busy - keira will love it. Ooh, quite fancy a snoop around Trieste myself - I'll just grab my coat!

    ReplyDelete