Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New challenge - The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog

Hello Everybody!

I am back blogging after a week of lazying around and doing nothing.....well I did do lots of thing which I will report about later, also I have done a birthday card and noo I haven't taken a picture of my desk yet - that will all happen in the afternoon as some of us have to go to work! Still I have good news for all you crafting ladies..there is a new blog on the block called The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog! Their first challenge will be in 2 weeks and as a starter offering they are giving away this candy:

 

Go to their website and find out more details!
I will be back later with photos and a card!
bye bye
Cardarian

Oh dear, I was looking at blogs of my followers and did something and now I am my own follower - terrible, looks so narcistic! I don't know what I did but I don't know how to fix it! does anybody know how to undo this??? Please let me know! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment