Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello Everybody!

I was wondering why the date and time on my blog was coming up wrong all the time - I posted something on Monday and it showed Sunday - I couldn't figure it out for ages - well I finally did - I had the drop down on PACIFIC TIME!!!!!!!!!! Ha, ha that was a bit of a laugh.....well I think I have fixed it now but I must have an eye on these things! I am a "baby blogger" still  but I am growing ha, ha... Unfortunately I still haven't figured out how you make a direct link to your card if it is in the comments! I will have to research that - if any of you ladies have the know how let me know!
See ya later this evening with a new card or maybe two...
Bye, bye
Cardarian

We have another lot of snow coming ( uhhh I am fed up with it) so I thought I would put a little "pick me up" photo I took last spring on my blog...enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. i noticed that and thought that there was not that time difference with the UK! to link your card - go to this site and look at the sidebar on the right - there are instructions.http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cardarian! I just read your lovely comment on my blog, and I'm SO glad that I inspired you towards sharing your passion with the others!! You made my day girl! Your cards are great, keep up the good work, and don't be a stranger :)
    {{hugs}} Chupa
    Oh, also I'm happy to help you with direct linking, but I'm afraid I don't understand what it is exactly that you want to find out. Feel free to leave me a message on my blog, specifying the problem, and I'll get back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fab fab photo. I din't know about the time preferences on blogger wither - guess i was lucky first time round!

    ReplyDelete