Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WOYWW, Awards, gifts, new stash snow and a video!

My dear bloggy friends!

Since last Wednesday when we gathered around the round table with our Queen Julia to have a snoop around crafty desks of the world a lot of good things have happened to me! 
I went to visit my mom as we had a holiday - she was very happy and we had a nice couple of days together!
When I came back from my mom my mailbox was full and there was a package in it from Donna from Doings of Doone.... here is the contence of my lovely package....lots of bits from CHA which were all tucked into this lovely book with pockets, some stuff I cannot show and a Hello Kitty mirror....LOVE IT ALL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DONNA!!!!!










 Next good thing that happened to me is that I was chosen top of our Slovene challenge CRAFT-alnica, I am so proud - it means a lot to me to win something on my home ground! Thank you to the ladies at Craftalnica that thought my card was worth being top of the challenge! Also thank you for the lovely award!



Then Eliza from Queenartoypia has given me an LIEBSTER AWARD!
Please read what that award is here ! I will do a seperate post where I will give the awards forward.....
THANK YOU ELIZA FOR GIVING ME THIS AWARD! I AM HONOURED!!!!!




When I was at my mom I went to a 1 € shop ( like a pound shop in England) and picked up a few bits ....




As you can see some cute metal hearts, wooden butterflies, flag pins and some raphia ribbon! Love it all and what a bargain it was!!!

Finally I am showing my desk - I just made a card for the next challenge at CRAFT - alnica which is what else then "Love is in the air" .....



Not finished yet.... I have a picture of yesterdays new helping of snow....and we are just now getting another one! When is this winter going to end????


And now my dear friends if you have come this far please sit back with a cup of tea or coffee and watch this cute video which is something I am sending to all of you for Valentine's day! I found it on youtube - the lyrics are lovely and the artist singing is Ingrid Michaelson - some of you might know her but if you don't I recommend you look her up and listen to her music! It is great! I must also mention the artist that put together this cute animation video and is called  Babymicko! Enjoy!


Huh! I hope you will be able to see the video - it is the first time I have ever done this (put a video on my blog) so I hope it works!

Lots of love and hugs to all of you my lovely friends !


CARDARIAN


17 comments:

  1. You have been one busy and lucky girl this week, what goes around comes around and you deserve it all and more. Enjoy your week.
    I am off to checkout the video.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - lots of stuff going on! Great snow photo. I'm not a lover of the white stuff so I'll hope for you too that winter end soon! Happy WOYWW! Tammy #97

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čestitke za zmago. Tudi pri meni te čaka darilce, zato mi prosim na mail sporoči tvoj naslov.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, lots of lovely things :0)
    Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely things you received! Thanks for stopping by mine already!! Helen, 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Čestitke!!!!
    Zelo lep post.
    Imej se lepo,
    lep pozdrav Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great week you have had so lovely to come home and find a whole load of crafting stash. I was also awarded the libster award which was such a lovely feeling. I hope this next week is as good again for you
    Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
    Ria #47

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have been busy. Great new goodies too. I'm glad the snow has gone from here so I'm hoping there isn't any more to come! Enjoy your week, take care Zo xx 93

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so fun to get packages of goodies. Is that burlap? or as you said raffia ribbon? All that snow...perfect reason to stay in and craft. Be well and craft on! #101

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award! Nothing like a surprise of new stash!! Pretty "snow" picture, but I know how cold it really is, so I join the rest in hoping spring comes soon.
    Krisha #133

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now how could I ever forget you....the jewellery making equipment is for you too but Donna should get here first!! Congrats on your CRAFT-alnica award... well deserved!
    Absolutely love the song and I will send it to my DDs for tomorrow.
    Have sent your plastic canvas off today so hope it gets there sooooon!
    lots of love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the post! How much fabulous stash you got- its all gorgeous. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #129 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful crafting supplies. What a treat it must have been to open that one!

    Your dollar store bargains are great...I just love that coloured jute ribbon. The colours are so fabulous!

    How are you coping with your knee in all that snow...You must take care as you don't want to slip and wrench it more!

    Crafty hugs

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dolores
    Lovely post you have so much going on... seeing your mum, moments to treasure. lovely gifts, prizes and more. the video was very cute ... yes it worked fine well done
    have another great week
    janet#15

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Valentines and a Happy belated WOYWW tfs Mrs.C #54
    www.craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your Top3 and - wow! - your crafting space is absolutely up my alley. Love piling up my new goodies too ;)

    Happy crafting!

    die amelie x # 53

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh well done you deserve all you have achieved. x Jo PS So late doing the rounds this week - had a craft workshop Weds, day with daughter Max on Thurs and day with twins Fri!

    ReplyDelete