Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WOYWW, I am back!

Hello my dear bloggy friends!

I have been away from blogging for a while, I am expecting to do some changes in my life so I needed some time to think about things! Lots of decisions in the near future so I just sat in my room made Easter cards and thought about things!
I am back now and I will try to be posting more often!
We are back in winter now although this weekend is Easter weekend and it has been spring for about a week! We had a few days of heavy snow and everything is white! Yay fun! NOT!!!! There were days when I had to clean the car 3 times! Not a fun job with a dodgy knee! Still I survived and by the looks of it we might get away with a dry day! I am more and more a believer in old sayings! My grandmother used to say if Christmas is on grass, Easter will be on snow! TRUE!!! So there a pearl of wisdom from my grandmother!
It is Wednesday and of course it is time to show our messy desks and congregate around our leader Queen Julia at Stamping Ground!
I have a very messy desk - I do tidy up every day  but as soon as I start making cards it becomes a complete mess! I have realised that if I do stamping I actually have a lot less mess then if I do die cutting and this year my Easter cards have a lot of die cuts so there is a big mess! 
Please enjoy a snoop around my "creative" desk.....

This is the center........



Left side.....





Right side....

You can probably see every craft product you can think of on there! But don't worry tonight it will all be clear again! He, he I am not showing the rest of my room because you would have too much of a shock!
Now let me show you a few of my cards - ones I have made lately...
First up the card I made for my mom for Mother's day ( our Mother's Day was on the 25th of March)


And a few Easter cards - I will show more tomorrow as I don't want to get in trouble with our boss Queen Julia for making a long post although I think that boat has already sailed!

Here is one with the TH bunny and various other die cuts...The frame was made with an embossing folder and I just fussy cut the actual frame! 


I love this chick! It is one of the new Papermania stamps - the egg is covered in various washi tapes



This is just dry embossing and die cutting - a few tiny glass flowers added!

Thats all folks - see you tomorrow with more Easter fun!

Have a lovely day...
Lots of hugs to all
Cardarian

19 comments:

  1. Čudovite veliko nočne voščilnice, tvoja delovna miza pa je zelo podobna moji, preden začnem spet kaj ustvarjati moram pospraviti.
    Lp Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a whiz around a few desks while my twinnies have their morning nap :-)It may depend how long they go down for as to how many I get to see this morning. :-)
    Love your cards.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #44

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Cardarian. Love that yellow Easter Chick.
    Hope you have made the right decision for you in your thoughts and I wish you every happiness for the future.
    Hugs, Neet xx 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous cards!! Hope you have a good Easter and your life changing plans work out well for you. Yes, will be at Ally Pally on the Saturday - see you there! Helen, 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sharing, as ever. I think I may have that chick stamp, or one very like it - it would be perfect for DDs easter card :)

    Have a happy WOYWW

    MA (5)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful makes! Hope all your decisions go well. Yes your Grandmother seems to have it sussed weather wise! Take care my WOYWW friend. Zo xx 117

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, not MESSY!! Love the yellow birdie card. Here's hoping for Spring soon! Happy Easter Cindy #91

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Snow huh? Yikes, there seems to be a lot of that everywhere these days! Thanks for visiting my desk today, waving hi from the hills of North carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, especially like e chick one.
    Happy Easter
    Famfa 111

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards-and a great view of your desk! Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #144xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a great desk and some really lovely cards all very different and wonderful colours
    Wishing you a very Happy Easter and a great day today
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Mother's Day card and the chick, so bright and cheerful!! Just what we need in this cold snowy weather!
    You sound as if you've got some big things to think about...hope everything is ok?? Sending love to you :)
    Hugs, LLJ 59 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see you gal, hope all the beautiful cards you've made have given you lots of thinking time, and you're goignt o do what's right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab card Dolores know wander your desk is so messy... and yes I have to asmoit it is very messy but way to go girl look what you made, i love your mothers day card the best
    have a lovely week
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness...so amny wonderful cards. No wonder it makes a bit of a mess, when you can create that many!!! Soon tidied up and then you can relax and admire your creations!
    Glad to hear the swimming is helping a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pismu si bila pridna, naredila si same čudovite izdelke.....:):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Chick card...I have that stamp and have only make a few easter egg hunt signs with it!

    Karen #167

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the chick card too!! Bit late visiting this week - Just wanted to say..Happy Easter! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fab selection of cards there. I love your Mother's Day card - I hope your mother liked it too :)
    Happy WOYWW and Happy Easter
    Karen
    #153

    ReplyDelete