Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hello, I am still here!

My dear bloggy friends!

I am so sorry I have been neglecting you these days, there is just so much going on, especially with my mom in hospital and work and all sorts, I just can't keep up but I am travelling to my moms in an hour or so and she is coming home from hospital tomorrow - and I hope if all goes well I will have more time to blog and do crafty things! Mind you I have been making cards and I have made quite a lot so I decided to show a few today and then from Monday onwards a card a day to keep the panick away! Some of you might find them as an inspiration, as you know I never make cards in batches - each one is original and once it is gone you won't see another one like it ! So please have a look and hopefully be inspired! 
I will be back on Monday with the next one, but I think these few will do for a few days....
I have been doing traditional and a bit quirkie ones - just for a change I thought I would go different colors and style....



White and silver, quite traditional! I love that Tiny stars background stamp from Hero Arts - so many ways you can use it! Also the Crafty individuals Merry Christmas stamp!


And here is a blue one with snowflakes and a bit of vellum!




And as last a more traditional one - red and green.... The Poinsettia is from Leane Creatief - not so bulky but very nice and detailed die!





So there, see you all Monday with another card! Have a lovely weekend! And get up to making those cards you don't want to be doing them on Christmas Eve, do you???? :-)
Lots of love and hugs,
Cardarian

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards....so glad to see all is well with you. Good to hear your Mum is coming out of hospital...hope all goes well for her.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dear Mom copes well when she gets home. You take care yourself too.
    Your cards are all fabulous and as I looked at each one I kept thinking, "Oh, I like that best" then I'd see the next one and say the same....so I guess I lke the ALL!!!
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krasne voščilnice,
    srečno z mamo doma
    naj vse poteka dobro
    lp Tamara

    ReplyDelete