Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Papertake weekly and a day off

Hello Everybody!

I am at home today - I took a day off because I haven't slept all night and just couldn't get out of bed this morning! I know it sounds like a waist of a day off but I was thinking at my age I am not really going to worry about having a day off  if I don't feel well! 
Soo now I have had a bit of rest, although I am still not 100% but because I had all night to think ( I guess there is one good thing about it) I got a lot of ideas for making cards and I was on the go this morning!
I will start with my contribution to the Papertake weekly challenge! This card follows their sketch ....




I used Rayher paper and DCWV , stamp is Hero arts, butterfly is MS punch, the other punch is EK success, a bit of distressing with Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and there we are - done!
Will be back with more - as said I am on the go!

Hugs,
Cardarian

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. I have a day off too! for work being done on my house. I guess we are both going to get creative today!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete