Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

2 challenges one card!

Good morning everybody!

How was your weekend?? Did you have a nice one?? I had a good one - mostly work not that much play! It was high time for me to get the terrace in order - prepare it for the winter which is a big job - I cut all the dead plants off the garden ( 3 big bags!) washed the floor and covered my chez longe with plastic so it will survive the winter! Put all my cushions away and well spent most of Saturday cleaning the house - vacuming etc, etc..Sunday was church first and then all day washing and ironing - well not all day - I went out for a nice long walk and chat with my friend! I also managed a bit of crafting...
I finished the card I showed on WOYWW....I will enter 2 challenges one of them is very special to me - it is a Slovene challenge that I just heard about the other day when I met someone I used to work with and she told me we have a Slovene challenge now and it is  called CRAFTALNICA ! Way to go fellow crafters in Slovenia! 
I will write a bit here in Slovene....
Bila sem na otvoritvi trgovine Memories, kjer sem srečala bivšo sodelavko Janjo, ki mi ji povedala o slovenskem izzivu Craftalnica! Zelo sem bila vesela da tak izziv obstaja in sem takoj naredila kartico, ki ustreza temu izzivu!
Ne morem se spomniti imena štampiljke, ki sem jo uporabila, sem jo pa kupila v Memories pred kakšnim letom!
Uporabila sem DCWV papirje, trak in biserčki so iz zaloge luknjači so Fiskars, Woodware, EK Success in Martha Stewart ( snežinka), snežaka sem pobarvala s copics tuši, vse skupaj pa malo "distresirala" s Tim Holtz Distress Inks! Se opravičujem ker uporabljam toliko angleških izrazov in spačenk - bom rabila malo časa da se naučim slovenskih izrazov, saj v glavnem sodelujem v tujih izzivih in tudi pišem večinoma v angleščini!
No tole pa je zdaj moja čestitka!




This card is also for The Crafty Calender challenge  which is winter snowflakes - I think I have put quite a few snowflakes on this card! 
Have a lovely day and enjoy your crafting!
Želim vam prekrasen dan in uživajte pri ustvarjanju!
Hugs,
Cardarian


2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. How lovely to have a challenge from Slovenia. Good luck.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo pozdravljena še ena slovenska ustvarjalka :)

    Lepo čestitko si naredila in snežakec je prav prikupen ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete