Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011, Week 1

Hi Everybody!

Have you noticed that blogger has been playing up all morning??? Oh well that is nothing new.....what is new is that 





I was thinking what to make with this color combo and although it looks quite easy you do have to think because a lot of these colors are combined with green and green is not amoung the combo! Anyway I decided to go "Kristina Werner" style, I might get up to another card but I would like to get this one on the blog before it is too late....




So there - that is my contribution to this weeks Summer Card Camp!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card-very pretty and cheery.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolores! Than you SO much for the beautiful thank you card (for your PiF) which arrived about an hour ago - round about the same time as you did this posting!! I love the card and it's on my desk right now - it's going to brighten up any dull days for sure :). The image is soooo cute and I smile whenever I look at her. Love and hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Všeč mi je kako si uporabila barvno kombinacijo.
    Pozdrav od sošolke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Všeč mi je kako si uporabila barvno kombinacijo!
    Pozdrav od "sošolke" ;)

    ReplyDelete