Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A little Easter card!

Good morning my dear friends!

I had a lovely long weekend! On Saturday morning I tidyed up my flat and made a birthday card and a few Easter cards! Sunday I went swimming to a spa called Dolenjske Toplice - the water is nice and warm so my hands and fingers are a bit softer for working with little bits on cards! Yesterday I had a day off work but unfortunatly it wasn't for cardmaking - it was for proper physical work...I cleaned my terrace and prepared it for the new spring - summer season. It is a big terrace and I cleaned every tile on my knees!!!!!! Do not ask how I managed to get up from the floor or should I say don't ask how I felt last night!  Still I am really happy I did it! I will show it on WOYWW when I put some flowers in my pots because in the spring and summer when it is warm I do my cards on the terrace so it is a workdesk really! It was very warm yesterday too so I had lunch outside! It looks like today will be nice and warm too...
I didn't make any cards yesterday ( I was waaaaaaaay too tired to do cards) but I got up at 6am this morning and made this little card for a lady in Germany our family has been friends with for over 20 years, hence the Frohe Ostern on the card which means Happy Easter!
So here is my card:


Paper: Pink Petticoat
Stamp: Cuddly Buddly (I just love these little chicks - so cute!)
Ribbon from stash, button is My Minds Eye
I printed the sentiment off of the computer!
The card is also good for the following Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges (sketch, although I didn't have a long card so it might not count)
That will be it - I will be back soon!
Have a lovely day!
Cardarian

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter card :)
    Can't believe you cleaned the whole terrace on your hands and knees! Sounds a lovely place to sit in the sun. Not sure my knees could take it, not without a cushion anyway. And getting down is one thing, getting back up is harder LOL. You've made me feel I need to sort out my little verandah now ,I need to at least get some new flowering plants for it.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you have been a busy cardarian! And how are your poor knees! Can't wait to join you for mild weather and crafting on the terrace, what a great WOYWW it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is just so sweet - love it.
    Ann xxx
    The Pink Elephant DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. can't wait to see you outdoor desk tomorrow.I know if I had been down on my knees for that length of time I would not have got up again!!!!
    I have put the daisy picture in my study above my PC.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about the card is sooo sweet. The colours are so soft and delicate. Hope your all refreshed again after that marathon clean puts me to shame must get started on my spring cleaning. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Angels.
    Hugs Shirley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute...Love the image and the sentiment.... Hugs

    ReplyDelete