Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lexi's creations challenge

Hello everybody!

I am back with a card I made for a little girl called Tamieka....it is her 5th birthday and you can clearly see it on the card...I was thinking what to do about it as such small children probably appretiate more the colorful and blingy side of a card than they do the art! Soooo almost everything I used on the card comes from nr. 12 of Creative Cardmaking as the issue was dedicated to birthday cards....all their issues are full of free papers and sentiments so I used that, just added glitter to make it more interesting! I am entering the card into Lexi's creations challenge where "anything goes"

 


  

  

This is post nr. 2 for today....I will be back with WOYWW in a jiffy!
See ya Cardarian

3 comments:

  1. such a fun and cute card
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is so beautiful!! I love the bright, happy colours!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations Challenge! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab card,love the bright funky colours
    thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenge
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete