Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Allsorts - no DP

Hello everybody!

I am in a bit of a rush so this will be a quickie - we have a Health and Safety course today! Yippee what fun! (NOT). I made a card for Allsorts challenge and they want no DP....I struggled with this one - not really happy with it but at least I went for it.....

I stamped the blue paper with a Hero arts tiny flower stamp, the pinky paper was cuttlebuged! I used an EK success punch on the yellow bit and pearls and ribbon from stash! Oh yes and the bird is an Inkadinkado ( I think I got that word right!) stamp!
So that is it - I better rush now!
Have a lovely day - we have bright sunshine so that should give us a positive outlook!
Hugs to all
Cardarian

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and yes, Inkadinkado is right!! I have no idea what DP is, but either way, I love the card. Hope your H&S course is going by really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card well done not to use any DP.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why you are not pleased with the result - I think it's fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be difficult when you're so used to using DP but it's lovely, the colours go well together and I love that ribbon ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete